Saturday, March 15, 2008

Pray for Spendy Spend



Here are two pictures of Spendy with Megan. She told us that she prayed for Spendy and us each time she held him.
We just got word from Gretchen that Jean Nathan sees Spendy's mother all the time. Recently when asked how Spendy was she said he was not feeling well. Please pray for Spendy as we do not know what is going on other than that. We are thankful that though we feel helpless, God sees and there is never a moment when Spendy is not in His eye. We thank you ahead for your prayers on this sweet boy's behalf. Oh, how we long to hold him and help him.

11 comments:

Kathy Eden said...

Praying!!! I can't even begin to imagine what's going on in his little head & heart.

Anonymous said...

praying for this precious little boy! that God would protect him and keep him healthy. & praying for his mother.

Phyllis Sanford said...

I just look at his picture and love him, he just holds my heart. I am praying for him and his health and safety. I am also praying for his mother that she does what is best for Spendy.
I love you guys
Phyllis

angela said...

of course! i will pray. he is in the Lord's hands.

livingpurereligion said...

Praying for sweet Spendy... and for you!

Kristina said...

Praying here too!

Elisabeth said...

Praying for Spendy!

Elisabeth said...

And you, too, of course!!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.

Shanley said...

:( oh spendilicious.

Anonymous said...

He's precious. I hope it all works out for him.