Monday, January 14, 2008

Pictures of your kids!

Cam, Ellen and I took the trek down to Haiti last week. It was Cameron's first time meeting Spendy, and Ellen's first time out of the country. It was my first time playing full time mama since we decided to adopt Spendy. We had quite the week. Spend and I both met our matches, and I think we somehow deserved each other, although I felt a little undeserving of the 2:00am walk we took back to the orphanage two nights in a row because he wouldn't stop screaming unless I stood with him.
All that said, I took hundreds of pictures this week, and I want to send them to all of you momma blancs! If you could please comment on this post with your email and your kid's name, or send it to my email: where.the.sidewalk.ended@gmail.com I would love to send you any photos I have of your children!
-Shanley

















7 comments:

livingpurereligion said...

This "mama blanc" would be EVER SO grateful for any picture that you might have taken of our sweet Rebecca. There are two Rebecca's in the nursery, ours is the one with hardly any hair:)

ckboone@hotmail.com

Thank you, Shanley!

Lara said...

Hi Shanley - thank you for your kind and generous offer! I'm mama to Nata and Fritzson: lmulpagano@gmail.com.

Peace,
Lara

Holly & Robb said...

Shanley, I would love any pictures you took of Bryce (Woody). I have some to send to your family from the December trip, but did not have an email. Thank You so much!! Holly halsboulton@hotmail.com

Kathy Eden said...

Those are beautiful pictures Shanely! I think you have my E mail address but if not, let me know & I'll send it to you.
Shakira, Samara, & Caleb's Mama :o)

CG said...

New pictures? Thank you for the wonderful offer, Shanley!

I am gregswife@gmail.com - mama to Justin (Joslin) and Peterson

The photos posted here are just beautiful.

Love,
Cara Green

It's Gonna Be Me said...

Shanley, it was great to watch you interact with the children. The love you have for each of them is so inspiring and refreshing! I pray each day for Spendy's mom to sign the paperwork!

Blessings!
Colleen

colmonfils@comcast.net

Michelle said...

Well, you know who my kids are and you have my e-mail. Thanks in advance for any pics you may have!